C6 Specialized Solutions for Composite Machining: Tailored to your applications to deliver results.
Composite Cutting Tools for Automotive Manufacturing
Our aggregate heads and premium milling cutting tools are designed specifically for machining all types of composite materials, including carbon fiber and SMC components, generally used in automotive manufacturing.
Applications optimized with C6 tooling include:
- Rework-free machining of edge radii on body components (ex. front covers and hoods)
- Rework-free insertion of cutouts with edge radius (ex. the third brake light cutout)
- Insertion of grooves with tolerated depth (ex. groove for fastening spoilers)
- One-and-done countersinks for composites and aluminum
- Milling and drilling in difficult access areas
Our solutions are proven to:
- Increase feed rates
- Produce tear-free surface finished
- Reduce or eliminate manual rework
- Cut dust emissions and reduce material waste
Check out Straight & Curve Saw Blades in Action!
See how our Straight & Curve saw blades are perfect for automotive manufacturing. Watch how the Straight & Curve seamlessly cuts a curved path into a straight cut in a single operation.
End Mills for Machining Thermoplastics – Get the Perfect Finish for Plastic Parts. C6 has designed a line of millings cutter specifically for machining thermoplastics.
Speed-Up Your Composite Cutting with C6 Straight and Curve!
Airpro is the best dust evacuation solution for fast and effective clearing of your cutting path in composite materials.